Dumpster Rental Pricing
We offer 12 -14 cubic yard bins.
The footprint is 12' x 8', and the inside floor is 12' x 7', but is 8' wide at the top. The wall heights range from 3.5' to 4.5'.
Our standard dumpster rental includes:
- Delivery of either a 12 or 14cy bin to one location, placed in a single location, during the entire rental.
- One pickup of the bin at the end of the rental
- Bin debris is discarded, recycled, and/or re-purposed in a proper manner.
All activity is subject to our Dumpster Rental Terms & Conditions. (Please read and understand them prior to ordering and/or loading. Thank you!)
The pricing options are as follows:
1. "Householder" - Typical household debris includes toys, games, clothes, light furniture and furnishings, but may involve a bathroom or kitchen remodel. This rental includes one 12-14cy bin, and all tonnage up to 2 tons (4000 lbs) and 9 days. Bins weighing over 3 Tons are considered our "contractor" bin pricing.
$398 (Additional Weight: $77/ton Days: $25/day) Reserve with PayPal ($398)
2. "Contractor" - Typical contractor debris includes wood, drywall, sheetrock, tile, shingles, counter tops, flooring, ceilings, etc. This rental includes one 12-14cy bin, all tonnage up to 3 tons (6000 lbs) and 14 days. Maximum weight is 5 tons (10,000 lbs). No mattresses or any furniture that contains padding or fluff.
$495 (Additional Weight: $77/ton Days: $25/day) Reserve with PayPal ($495)
3. "Bulk" - Typical bulk debris includes CLEAN brush, dirt, concrete, or asphalt. Bagged debris is NOT considered "Bulk". We can carry up to 5T (10,000 lbs), which, depending on the density of the debris, may be less than half of the volume of the bin. When possible, we only use 12 cubic yard bins for heavy bulk debris. Brush can NOT include stumps, but may be up to 22' in diameter. This rental includes one 12-14cy bin and 9 days. No mattresses or any furniture that contains padding or fluff.
$300, then all Weight is $65/ton (Additional Days: $25/day) Reserve $300 Paypal Deposit
4. "Load & Go" - This rental is for live loads of debris in a single bin while the driver waits for your team to load the bin, up to one hour. This is ideal for tight spaces and/or quick loading. The bin can stay on the trailer, or be placed on the ground, whichever is more convenient for your situation. It included 2 tons (4000 lbs) of debris and 1 hour of driver wait time. Additional wait time is billed at $30 / hour.
$325 (Additional Weight: $77/ton Hours: $30/hour) Reserve with Paypal ($325)
5. "Full Service Load & Go" - This rental is for live loads of debris, into a single bin, and we assist with, or perform the loading, including removal of item(s) from inside a home, business, or other edifice. The number of loaders is based on the expected debris. The price listed is based on the expectation of filling a 14 cubic yard bin with a maximum of 2 Tons of debris over the course of 1 hour. Additional tons are billed at $135/Ton, and additional loading hours are billed at $30/man hour.
(Don't call Junk King, College Hunks Hauling Junk, 800-Got-Junk, as they are all national franchises that pay a franchise fee. Buy local and save!!)
$125 Minimum. $550 includes 14cy, 2 tons, & 2 man hours of load time. Reserve $125 Paypal Deposit
a. Military / Law Enforcement / AARP / Repeat Customer in good standing: $15
b. Swap: Delivery of one bin to the same location, without having to move existing bin: $48. If movement of the first bin is required to complete the swap, then the discount is $23.
i. Guaranteed Time of Delivery or Pickup:
We make our schedule daily based on the most optimal "Traveling Salesman" algorithm, to minimize driver time and vehicle mileage, and your delivery / pickup time will fall into the most economic for our effort Thus, a guaranteed delivery / pickup times may make a less-than-optimal schedule, and, as such, we charge $25 for this service.
ii. Rush Delivery or Pickup - We make our schedule daily, and requests for delivery/pickup within a 24 hour period may be subject to a fee based on the additional time, mileage, and/or other expenses presented by the request. $50 min charge
iii. No-Pickup - If the bin cannot be picked up, due to being blocked or grossly overloaded: $100
iv. Debris flattening - If the bin cannot be covered by our built-in tarping system, which is attached to the trailer, due to overloading, sharp or jagged debris, or other situations that require the driver to perform remediation: $25 minimum charge
v. Bin Repositioning - A bin requiring repositioning at the same project site, due to no fault of Easy Bins: $50 minimum charge
vi. Excessive Unloading - A bin requiring excessive unload time or situations that cause an unsafe unloading situation. Examples include, loading carpet, padding, or drywall directly to the bottom of the bin. (When these get wet, they require hand unloading. They also cause an unsafe situation for the driver, as materials above the stuck debris must be addressed prior to removal of the stuck debris. Unbagged sawdust, leaves, or any other loose debris that may stick or require excessive effort to remove. Place plastic at the bottom of the dumpster when in doubt. $25 minimum charge.
vii. Unauthorized Items:
- Any liquids, especially paint,
- TVs, Computer Monitors,
- Carcasses, or any kind of Urine and/or Feces
- Unbagged Leaves, Grass, Sand, Kitty Litter (especially used!!) and/or Sawdust
Inclusion of these will result in a fee that is commensurate with the cost and/or effort to either dispose of the items or return the items to your property or project location.
As of 02/14/2019
When considering a Dumpster Rental, homeowners and contractors will often consider companies that provide labor, such as Junk King, College Hunks Hauling Junk, 800-Got-Junk, or Bin There Dump That. Easy Bins Dumpster Rentals and Junk Hauling of Northern VA understand why you would hire these companies to service your home or construction project in Springfield, Burke, Annandale, Leesburg, Fredericksburg, Sterling, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William, Stafford, Arlington, or Springfield, but please understand that you are paying a franchise fee to support them.Easy Bins Dumpster Rentals and Junk Hauling of Northern VA works with other hometown, local-based dumpster rental companies, like Next Day Dumpster, A-1, Federal, GMP, IDS, Bryants Rolloff, NoVA Waste, EFI, CSI, County Waste, Big Ass Cans, Nicolas, Budget, and Handyman, to provide cheap, affordable, and reasonable budget service prices. Remember, friends don't let friends Bagster!So, when you need to Get Rid of It, don't look for a mega, Function, Ninja, Jux2, or NoVA Junk Removal,